When it comes to affordability, there aren’t many pools that can match the Intex 8 x 30 Recreation Easy Set Pool. Priced under $100, this is a great pool for cooling off during the warmer months.
While not large enough to swim laps, this pool is the perfect solution for kids and even adults that want to cool off and enjoy some fun in the sun.
Intex prides itself with creating the easiest pools to setup. This is definitely the case with the Easy Set and is one of the pool’s major selling points.
- Size: This pool has an 8 foot radius and measures just 30 inches in height. This allows the pool to be safe enough for kids that are new to swimming due to the shorter height. Adults will find that the water reaches their hips and that sitting down in the pool is often possible.
- Assembly: Wasting long hours assembling a pool is never fun. The Recreation Easy Set Pool is incredibly easy to assemble. All that is needed is for the buyer to spread the liner out on the ground, inflate the top supporting ring and fill the pool with water. Within 10 minutes, you should be able to add in water and be well on your way to your first dip in the pool.
- Capacity: This pool holds 639 gallons of water.
- Durable: Not only is the pool resistant to UV wear, but it can withstand immense usage. Even with the top ring not inflated, the pool can still hold water adequately.
- Draining: There is a drain plug that attaches right to a normal garden hose. This allows users to simply drain the pool and direct the water to the best area for drainage. Draining 639 gallons of water near a home is not a wise choice.
- Video: If assembling the pool wasn’t easy enough, there is also video that is provided that shows you just how to assemble the pool. While this is not necessary, it is a welcomed addition that simply makes assembly even easier.
The Intex 8 x 30Recreation Easy Set Pool is the optimal choice for smaller yards that may not be able to accommodate a full length pool. Measuring just 8 feet in radius, this is the perfect pool to relax in the sun and cool off at the same time.
Users that have smaller children will be confident in the fact that the pool is shallow enough that children will be able to stand up in the pool. This eliminates many safety risks and allows children to cool off without needing much supervision.
An amazing strong point of the Easy Set Pool is that it weighs only 13 pounds when it is not filled and can be assembled within 10 minutes. This means that you can easily set up the pool right before a birthday party and not worry about it not being ready for guests when they arrive. With the added durability, this is a great choice in this price range.
This is a no-frills pool and does not have many faults associated with it. The only minor quirk that may be found is that there is not a filter pump included. This means that dirt and debris will build up in the pool and cleaning may be a little more intensive.
The size of the pool is small enough where a pump is truly not needed. Those that want a pump will have to buy one separately, but it definitely is not a necessity.
The Intex Recreation Easy Set Pool is a bargain at this price range. More meant for leisure than actual swimming, this pool simply cannot be passed up if you own a smaller yard. With an easy setup and a very durable frame, users will be able to enjoy cooling off all throughout the year.